Codevita Interview Experience: Tata Consultancy Services has several off-campus job drives. CodeVita is one of them. However, the aspirants are mostly freshers who have no idea about the process of such exams. But, for understanding the whereabouts, they need to know the process thoroughly. This article will help such aspirants to deal with it. Also, it will have some excerpts of a person who previously went through the process.
Also, read Python MCQs on variable and operators: SET 1
Codevita Interview Experience:
- The candidate got 6 questions to solve. However, he was able to solve only 1 correctly.
- On the other hand,, he was able to qualify for the second round. He was able to do so as the minimum requirement was to answer 1 question correctly.
- As per the candidate, the results were out after one week of the first round. Also, the second round schedule was after almost a month of the first month.
This is the last round of Codevita. Also, this is the deciding round if the candidate will get a job with TCS or not.
- This candidate had a tough time with the process but was manage to answer most of the questions.
- On the other hand, this interview happened online because of the pandemic.
- Firstly, they made sure that the video and sound were perfect. But, the candidate did not remember the platform that was in use during the interview.
- In the session, there were three interviewers The TR, MR, and HR.
- The following are a few of the questions that were put forward to the candidate:
- Let us know about your likes and dislikes.
- How will you differentiate between tuples and lists?
- What are the extra-curricular activities that you like the most?
- What is the present Covid situation in your city?
- Distinguish between supervised learning and unsupervised learning.
- What are neural networks?
- What do you mean by deep learning?
The candidate was confident with most of the questions. According to him, 70% of his answers were perfect. He fumbled in some and clearly said no to some of the questions. The interviewers also asked him some about his personal life. Overall, he was happy with his performance. Also, he cleared the second round and got a job the Tata Consultancy Services.