Byju’s Recruitment Process 2021: Byju’s is hiring teachers for e-teaching. They need to recruit for the session 2021-2022. In the present scenario, everything is shifting from face-to-face to virtual medium. Moreover, the education sector is one of the most prominent industries that is seeing a drastic change due to the pandemic. Also, this situation has levitated the need for virtually available teachers. Hence, Byju’s is seeing tremendous growth of its business. Also, with an increase in business the need for human resources increases. For such learning platforms, the most important human resources are people who can handle the intricacies of the business. They are looking for Business Development Associates with the required skills in the field. The company has a good reputation worldwide in the ed-tech industry. It will be a highlight of your career if you get through the recruitment process. More details ahead in the article.
Also, read Amazon Internship Program- All Details
Criteria of Eligibility in Byju’s Recruitment Process:
- The company is looking for a Business Development Associate and hence the candidate has to have either BE/B.Tech or an MBA.
- The candidate should be a pass out between 2014 to 2020. Anyone who completed their degree course before or after the mentioned years is not eligible.
- The candidates who get the job can be posted anywhere in India. Hence, they should be flexible with the location.
- They have vacancies in cities like Pune, Gurgaon, Coimbatore, and Noida. They also have vacancies in Nagpur, Banglore, Mumbai, and Delhi.
- The process will happen off-campus only. Recruitment in the position available will not happen on-campus.
- On the other hand, the candidates should have a minimum of 60% in both secondary and higher secondary board examinations.
- Also, they should have a CGPSA of 6 or 55% or more in graduation and post-graduation levels.
NOTE: Go to the career option on Byju’s website to apply for the vacant positions.
The pattern of Byju’s Recruitment Process 2021:
The selection process will have two stages:
- Group Discussion and
- Personal Interview
This round will be crucial to assess the communication skills of the candidates. There are certain points that the candidates should keep in mind while appearing for this round:
- They should have a positive attitude towards all the co-participants.
- Also, they should allow everyone to keep their points in front of others.
- One should not interrupt others while they talk. Allow everyone to speak their minds.
- Keep eye contact with the co-participants and not the coordinators as the debate will be between the participants.
- When everyone during the discussion is silent ask the others to share their thought before going ahead with yours. This is a significant trait of leaders.
- In the interview round, the candidates will have to face some subject and non-subject questions.
- The interviewer will ask some tricky questions. Whatever the question be, have a positive attitude and answer with confidence.
- They can ask you to show business strategies in various situations. They might judge your presence of mind.