How to retrieve your lost Aadhaar Number: Aadhar Card is an important document. This has become a solid proof of our identity. Apart from this, it has also become mandatory to link it with your ration card, PAN card and some other documents and accounts.
Overall we can say that now it is almost impossible to work without it. UIDAI Self Service Portal is an online platform which allows you to retrieve your Aadhaar number and download a copy of your Aadhaar card
There is no need to worry if your Aadhaar card is lost, UIDAI provides the facility to get it rebuilt if Aadhaar is lost. UIDAI Self Service Portal is an online platform that allows you to retrieve your Aadhaar number and download a copy of your Aadhaar card. While making Aadhaar card, your mobile number and email ID are also registered. In this case, you can find out your Aadhaar number through mobile number or email ID.
Follow these steps to get Aadhaar number-
- Visit the official website of UIDAI.
- Select the option of Aadhaar Number (UID) or Enrollment Number (EID).
- After this enter name, email address and mobile number.
- Now type the security code. After that click on Send OTP.
- OTP will be sent to your registered email id or mobile number.
- Enter OTP and click on ‘Login’ button.
- After this, your Aadhaar number will be sent to your registered email address or mobile number.
You can also call 1800-180-1947 (toll-free) or 011-1947 (local) to retrieve your Aadhaar card.