TCS CodeVita 2021: Tata Consultancy Services has a great opportunity for young coders of the nation. It will conduct a test for the them to search for talented coders. Moreover, it will create a scope to get a rank among the best worldwide. Besides, it provides exposure among peer groups and coding communities. There are exciting prizes for the first three winners of the competition. On the other hand, they might even be placed in the prestigious organization of TCS.
Also, read InfyTQ 2021- Certification Exam by Infosys
Eligibility Critera of CodeVita 2021:
- The aspirants of this test should have either of the following degrees: B.tech/ B.E/ BCA/ MCA/ M.Tech/ M.E/ M.Sc.
- The candidate should be from the passout batch of 2018 to 2024. The candidates who have got their degree beforeor after the mentioned years are not eligible to apply.
- The applicants can be freshers or have an experience of maximum 3 years to apply for the contest.
Whats in Store for the students in TCS CodeVita 2021?
The venture by TCS is not only for the passed aspirants but also for the ones who have just started their college courses.
- The students can test their capabilities and see where they stand among the other worldwide.
- Also, they can kick start their career with one of the leading in the market.
- Besides, the tope 3 coders of the contest will get a ransom of 20,200 US $.
- They might even get an to show their programming skills to the top brands.
- The highlight of the contest is that the student who make it to the finals will get to tour different parts of India for the Gala Finale of the competition.
Process of Registeration for TCS CodeVita 2021:
The aspirants have to follow a few easy steps to enroll themselves.
- First, the applicant has to go to the Campus Commune Portal for registering to the contest.
- Thereafter, the candidate has to tap the register option.
- Tap on the ‘Confirm Registration’ option to get to the CodeVita page (Season 9).
- In the next step, the candidate has to confirm his/her registration by completing their mobile number verification. The registration process will complete with this step.
The Pattern and Syllabus of the Test:
The exam will have three rounds:
- Pre Qualifier Round
- Qualifier Round and
- Grand Finale Round
- The total time of this round is 24hours. However, each candidate will get 6 hours to complete their exam.
- The contest will happen both in India and Abroad.
- Besides, there will be two zone in which the contestants will b segregated.
- The programming languages present are Java, C++, C, C#, PHP, Python, Perl, and Ruby
- The exam will happen in Online mode.
- The candidates who qualify in the first round can only appear for this round.
- Also, this round will also happen worldwide.
- Moreover, the duration each candidate will get is 6 hours for completing this round.
- This exam will also be in the Online mode.
- This round will happen in the offices of TCS.
- Only the contestants who get to the top three will be declared as winners.
NOTE: The first 2 round of this season are over, however the last round is due next year on 17th February 2021. at 3:30 UTC. The aspirants of this contest can keep an eye on the website for the next season.