Petrol-Diesel Price on 2nd June: The rates of petrol-diesel are issued daily by the government oil companies at 6 am.
Like everyday, oil marketing companies have issued new rates even today. Petrol-diesel rates have come down in many cities on Friday. However, there has been no change in the price of oil in the capital Delhi. There has been no change in the price of petrol and diesel in other metros.
Changes in the price of petrol and diesel
A slight increase in the rate of crude oil is being seen in the international market. WTI crude rose marginally to $70.14 per dollar on Friday morning and Brent crude climbed up to $74.32 per barrel. There has been a change in the price of petrol and diesel in some cities of the country. Petrol has become cheaper by 28 paise to Rs 96.64 per liter in Noida and Greater Noida. Here diesel also saw a fall of 26 paise and reached Rs 89.82 per litre.
In Ghaziabad, adjoining Delhi, petrol rose by 24 paise to Rs 96.58 per liter and diesel rose by 23 paise to Rs 89.75 per litre. Petrol has also become cheaper in Lucknow, where it has decreased by 11 paise. In Patna, petrol fell by 35 paise to Rs 107.24 per liter and diesel by 32 paise to Rs 94.04 per litre.
City and Oil Price (Petrol-Diesel Price on 2nd June 2023)”
– Delhi Petrol Rs 96.72 and Diesel Rs 89.62 per liter
– Mumbai Petrol Rs 106.31 and Diesel Rs 94.27 per liter
– Chennai Petrol Rs 102.73 and Diesel Rs 94.34 per liter
– Kolkata Petrol Rs 106.03 and Diesel Rs 92.76 per liter
– Petrol Rs 96.64 and Diesel Rs 89.82 per liter in Noida
– Petrol Rs 96.47 and Diesel Rs 89.66 per liter in Lucknow