Reliance Jio Internship Program: The students in India lack the resources to understand and nurture their talents. Besides, they do not get the infrastructure to execute their skills. However, Reliance Jio has a tremendous ideology of nurturing young minds. They started an internship program for the young mind to achieve things faster and better. The Jio Internship Program promises to give the students a platform to explore an industrial-scale working environment. Also, the students can learn the minute details of their subjects. Learning these details is not possible through theoretical classes.
This program is especially for graduate and post-graduate students. The students who have a passion for their subjects will find this as an additional feather in their hat. They will get the chance to be a part of different crucial projects of the company. They will get an acknowledgment of their experience with Jio through a certificate.
Criteria of Eligibility for Reliance Jio Internship Program:
The aspirants should look for the following criteria before enrolling themselves in the internship program:
- The age of the candidate should be a minimum of 18 years old.
- On the other hand, the course that they are undergoing should be a full-time course.
- Also, the degree must be from an institute that is recognized either by a State Government or the Central Government.
- The student should get a permission letter from the principal of the institute from where he/she is doing the degree course.
- The aspirants can only enroll themselves for the internship only if they have not yet completed the degree course.
Scopes of the Course:
- The students will get to practically explore what they learn in theories.
- Also, they will get to be a part of a digital organization that serves the nation.
- Moreover, they will get to interact with the experts of the organization face to face. They can even share their ideologies and experiences with the experts.
Process of Application for the Internship:
- Visit the career portal of Jio.
- Register for the internship program.
- The student will receive the link to the online assessment test on the registered email id. They will also receive the link via msg in the linked mobile number.
- On the other hand, the assessment will be short. It will take around 5 minutes to finish.
- The student should appear for the test within 48 hours.
- Also, the aspirants can take up the test from any device i.e smartphone, laptop, or desktop.
NOTE: The selection will be as per the performance of the students in the assessment test. However, the student who appears first will get preference.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Can changes be made after submitting the application?
No, once submitted, no credentials can be changed.
When will be the assessment test?
There is no specific date to appear for the test. However, after registering, candidates will have to appear for the test within 48 hours.
Do we have to submit any documents for the internship?
The requirement is only of the College id and Adhar card photocopies.
What is the pattern and syllabus of the assessment?
The test will contain multiple-choice questions of general aptitude like reasoning, general awareness, etc.
Can a person appear for the test multiple times?
Yes, a person can appear multiple times if not selected for the internship program.
Is it a paid internship?
No, the internship is not paid. However, the experience counts along with the certificate.