– Advertisement –
joinindianarmy.nic.in: Online application link, eligibility, selection process, how to apply and other details are given here.
Indian Army TES 50 Recruitment 2023: Indian Armyjoinindianarmy.nic.in But the Technical Entry Scheme (TES) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 10+2 entry 50 course posts. Applications are invited from unmarried mail candidates only. Candidates should have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects and should also appear in JEE (Mains) 2023 exam. The online application link is available till 30 June 2023. A total of 90 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment. Shortlisted candidates will be called for SSB interview round tentatively from August/September 2023 onwards.
Indian Army TES 50 Salary
- Lieutenant Level – Rs 56,100 to Rs 1,77,500
- Captain Level – Rs 61,300 to Rs 1,93,900
- Major Level 11 – Rs 69,400 to Rs 2,07,200
- Lieutenant Colonel Level 12A – Rs 1,21,200 to Rs 2,12,400
- Colonel Level 13 – Rs 1,30,600 to Rs 2,15,900
- Brigadier Level 13A – Rs 1,39,600 to Rs 2,17,600
- Major General Level 14 – Rs 1,44,200 to Rs 2,18,200
- Lieutenant General HAG Scale Level 15 – Rs 1,82,200 to Rs 2,24,100
- Lieutenant General HAG + Scale Level 16 – Rs 2,05,400 to Rs 2,24,400
- VCOAS/Army CDR/Lieutenant General (NFSG) Level 17 – Rs 2,25,000 Fixed
- COAS Level 18 – Rs 2,50,000 Fixed
Indian Army TES 50 Eligibility Criteria 2023
- 12th pass candidates with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Maths from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this.
- The candidate must have appeared in JEE (Mains) 2023.
- Talking about the age limit, the age of the candidate should be at least 16 and a half years. At the same time, the maximum age limit has been kept at 19 and a half years.
Selection Process for TES 50 Recruitment 2023
Candidates will have to go through a two phase selection process. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. The duration of SSB interview is five days and its details are available on the official website of Directorate General of Recruiting www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Candidates who clear Phase II will be called for Medical Test.