UP Weather Update Today: Different colors of weather are being seen in Uttar Pradesh in June. Sometimes it is cloudy, sometimes it rains and sometimes it is showing its effect.
According to the UP Meteorological Department, with the activation of the new system on Monday, there are chances of thunderstorms and rain in 75 cities till June 7. The same heatwave can run in the districts of West UP. After June 15, the heat may hit once again, and after June 25, there are signs of relief again.
– Advertisement –
Chances of rain till 7 and heatwave till 8
The UP Meteorological Department has issued a heatwave alert in 10 districts of Ghazipur, Chandauli, Sonbhadra, Mirzapur, Bhadohi, Varanasi, Prayagraj, Jaunpur, Kaushambi, Chitrakoot on June 6-7 and 8. On the other hand, Auraiya, Farrukhabad, Etawah Light rains are expected in Kannauj, Kanpur Dehat and Kanpur Nagar. Due to the delayed arrival of monsoon in Kerala, monsoon rains are likely to start from June 27 itself.
The weather will change with the new system
The UP Meteorological Department has forecast that a new system is likely to become active on June 5-6, in such a situation, there is a possibility of rain in all the cities till June 7. On the other hand, it will be cloudy in Purvanchal for the next 5 days. It may rain in some cities of Purvanchal and Bundelkhand from June 4 to 7. There is a possibility of light rain in many parts of eastern Uttar Pradesh including Ayodhya in the next 24 hours, there may be light drizzle with strong winds at some other places. There is a possibility of monsoon coming in Bundelkhand this time in 10 to 12 days.
Know the condition of your district
- Jhansi will have clear weather throughout the day today. The maximum temperature is expected to be around 41 °C and the minimum temperature is expected to be around 27 °C.
- It has been sunny in Mathura since morning. The morning temperature was recorded at 29 °C. The maximum is likely to reach 37 °C.
- Bright sunshine has emerged in Prayagraj since morning. Recorded 32°C in the morning. While the minimum temperature was recorded at 28°C. The maximum temperature is forecast to be 41 degrees Celsius on Tuesday and 43 degrees Celsius thereafter.
- Today’s minimum temperature in Ayodhya was recorded at 27 °C. In Agra, the minimum temperature is expected to be 26 °C and the maximum temperature is expected to be 40 °C. The maximum temperature may cross 42 °C in the next two days.
- There are chances of drizzle in Bareilly today. Today it is expected to rain 2 MM and the maximum temperature is expected to reach 39 degrees during the day.
- Light winds are also blowing in Saharanpur along with sunshine. The maximum temperature recorded in the morning is 33 °C and the minimum temperature is 26 °C. However, the maximum temperature is likely to touch 40 °C by evening.
– Advertisement –