It may rain in many districts of Purvanchal for the next three days. There is a possibility of hailstorm with light to moderate rain in some districts of UP till May 26. The maximum temperature is likely to decrease by two to four degrees in the coming days.
UP Weather Alert Today: Due to the effect of Western Disturbance, there is a possibility of rain with thunder and lightning in 26 districts including Lucknow, Kanpur. Same on May 27 and 28, 5 to 10 mm. There are chances of rain. According to the UP Meteorological Department, at present a situation of western disturbance is being created in Iran. At the same time, there is a condition of cyclonic circulation in the atmosphere of Pakistan, in such a situation, there is a possibility of rain till May 28. The same Indian Dipole is still positive, so there are indications of good rains. Monsoon may knock in the last week of June.
2 systems active simultaneously
According to the UP Meteorological Department, due to the rapidly developing Western Disturbance around Iran, rain is expected from May 24 to May 28. During this, the wind speed can be 30 to 40 kilometers per hour. There is a possibility of pre-monsoon rains in UP till May 28. It may rain in many districts of Purvanchal for the next three days. There is a possibility of hailstorm with light to moderate rain in some districts of UP till May 26. The maximum temperature is likely to decrease by two to four degrees in the coming days.
Rain will continue till May 28
The UP Meteorological Department has predicted scattered rains with wind in different parts of the state till May 28. There is a possibility of lightning accompanied by thunder and lightning at one or two places in western UP and strong winds at a speed of 40 to 50 kmph. There is a possibility of light rain in most areas. There is a possibility of rain at many places in Purvanchal. Strong winds with a speed of 40 to 50 kilometers per hour are forecast in entire Uttar Pradesh including Lucknow. This process will continue till May 27.
Rain warning in these districts today
Heavy rain is expected in Saharanpur, Shamli, Muzaffarnagar, Baghpat, Meerut, Bijnor, Amroha, Moradabad, Hapur, Rampur, Bareilly, Pilibhit and Mathura. Same Etawah, Auraiya, Jalaun, Kanpur Dehat, Kanpur Nagar, Unnao, Lucknow, Barabanki Light rain is expected in Ayodhya, Azamgarh, Mau, Ballia, Rae Bareli. Apart from this, Sambhal, Badaun, Hathras, Etah, Agra, Firozabad, Mainpuri, Kannauj, Farrukhabad, Hardoi, Sitapur, Lakhimpur Kheri, Shravasti, Gonda, Balrampur, There will be chances of rain in one or two districts of Gorakhpur, Kushinagar, Maharajganj.
Know the condition of the districts
- In Prayagraj, the minimum temperature is expected to be 27°C and the maximum temperature is 41°C on Wednesday. It may rain with light winds in the coming 24 hours.
- Bareilly is expected to receive 7 MM of rain on Wednesday and Thursday. Today the minimum temperature is expected to reach 21 degrees and the maximum temperature is expected to reach 41 degrees. There is an alert for rain in Bareilly and surrounding districts for the next 48 hours.
- There may be drizzle with thunder and lightning in Ayodhya today and there are chances of dust storm in some places. The maximum temperature during the day will be 38 degree Celsius. During this, the eastern wind will blow at a speed of 10 to 15 kilometers per hour.
- There are chances of rain in Jhansi from 25 to 27 May. The temperature is expected to be around 45°C on Wednesday.
- Thunderstorm accompanied by strong winds may occur in Lucknow and adjoining districts on Wednesday. Showers may also occur at some places.
- Noida is likely to receive rain till May 27 and the temperature is expected to remain between 24 to 37 degree Celsius. Same type of weather is expected to prevail in Ghaziabad as well.