Today, there may be drizzle with thunder and lightning once or twice in Lucknow, whereas in the western and eastern districts, there is a possibility of thunderstorm and rain with a speed of 60 km per hour.
UP Weather Alert Today: Due to the effect of Western Disturbance, the weather has become pleasant due to the rains in Uttar Pradesh. It rained in many districts in the last 24 hours. Today on May 30, it will rain in many parts of the state. For this, the UP Meteorological Department has issued Yellow Alert in some areas and Orange Alert in many districts. Along with rain, where there is a possibility of thunder and hailstorm.
– Advertisement –
According to the UP Meteorological Department, the weather is expected to remain like this till May 31, during which there will be a period of strong thunderstorms and rains in the state. The speed of the storm can be 50 to 60 kilometers per hour. Today, there may be drizzle with thunder and lightning once or twice in Lucknow, whereas in the western and eastern districts, there is a possibility of thunderstorm and rain with a speed of 60 km per hour. Apart from this, the effect of Western Disturbance can be seen in some areas of western UP on Tuesday and there may be drizzle in some areas including Noida, Ghaziabad.
According to the UP Meteorological Department, a yellow alert for rain has been issued in 24 districts including Bijnor, Muzaffarnagar, Moradabad, Amroha, Jaunpur, Pratapgarh, Sultanpur, Azamgarh, Ambedkar Nagar, Sant Ravidas Nagar and Varanasi in Uttar Pradesh on Tuesday. Strong winds with a speed of 30 to 40 kmph are expected in western UP and light to moderate rain may occur. There is a possibility of strong wind and heavy rain with thunder and lightning for the next two days.
Rain alert in these districts
Districts of state Baghpat, Muzaffarnagar, Meerut, Ghaziabad, Amroha, Bulandshahr, Aligarh, Mathura, Hathras, Agra, Firozabad, Etah, Kasganj, Mainpuri, Farrukhabad, Hardoi, Sitapur, Kannauj, Unnao, Lucknow, Barabanki, Rae Bareli, Etawah, Kanpur The Meteorological Department has issued an orange alert for rain in Nagar, Kanpur Dehat, Jalaun, Hamirpur, Mahoba, Jhansi, Lalitpur and surrounding areas.
UP’s Shamli, Saharanpur, Bijnor, Sambhal, Rampur, Badaun, Bareilly, Pilibhit, Shahjahanpur, Lakhimpur Kheri, Bahraich, Shravasti, Balrampur, Gonda, Ayodhya, Amethi, Sultanpur, Ambedkarnagar, Pratapgarh, Fatehpur, Banda, Kaushambi, Chitrakoot, Prayagraj Yellow alert has been issued in Where there will be light to moderate rain.
Know the condition of the districts
- The maximum temperature in the capital is likely to go up to 37 degrees. In this week, the temperature of the capital is expected to cross 40 degrees once again. The minimum temperature is expected to be 27 degree Celsius.
- There are chances of rain with strong wind for 2 more days from today in Noida. On Tuesday, the maximum temperature is expected to be 34 degrees Celsius and the minimum temperature will be 24 degrees Celsius, between the effects of clouds and sunshine. Due to the formation of a local system, drizzle may also occur in some areas.
- Similar weather may prevail in Ghaziabad for the next three days. The effect of clouds is expected to be visible in the city even during the day on Tuesday. Due to this, the temperature can remain 34 to 35 degree Celsius.
- Changes are also expected in the weather of Purvanchal. There is a possibility of drizzle at some places due to the effect of clouds and local system. The maximum temperature can be 38 degrees Celsius and the minimum temperature can be 27 degrees Celsius.
- Weather in Varanasi also remained dry. The effect of scattered clouds can be seen on Tuesday. The maximum temperature is estimated to be 39 degree Celsius and the minimum temperature is expected to be 28 degree Celsius.
- There is a possibility of cloudy weather in the region on Tuesday in Kanpur, which may lead to rain.
– Advertisement –