– Advertisement –
IBPS Clerk PO Exam 2023: Applications for IBPS Clerk PO Exam 2023 have started. Candidates can fill the form by visiting its official website ibps.in. Here are all the important details…
IBPS RRB XII Recruitment 2023 Notification: There is good news for the youth preparing for IBPS Bank Exam. Candidates can register for IBPS Clerk PO Exam 2023. Let us tell you that the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has issued a notification for this. The online application process has been started. Candidates can apply by visiting its official website ibps.in.
- Candidates will be able to apply online for this exam till 21 June 2023.
- At the same time, from June 1 to June 21, 2023, you will be able to make corrections in the application form.
- Whereas, the last date to pay the application fee will also be June 21.
- Pre-Exam Training (PET) will be held from July 17 to July 22.
The online prelims exam for Clerk IBPS RRB 12th Recruitment 2023 will be conducted in August 2023. Whereas, the results of the exam will be released in August or September. IBPS will conduct the main exam in September.
Prescribed age limit
The age of candidates for clerk posts has been fixed from 18 years to 28 years.
For PO post, the age should be between 18 years to 30 years.
For the posts of Senior Manager, the age of the applicants has been fixed from 21 years to 40 years.
General and OBC candidates applying for this exam will have to pay an application fee of Rs 850. At the same time, the fee for SC, ST and Divyang category candidates has been fixed at Rs 175.
Apply like this
- To apply, first go to the official website ibps.in.
- After this, go to the home page and click on the link of the vacancy.
- Now register by filling all the necessary details.
- After that candidates pay the prescribed fee.
- Then take out the print of the application form.
- Now take out the printout of the application form.