How To Block Ads From Smartphone: Advertisements come while watching or opening anything, which makes you very angry. Especially when you are doing some important work. The good news is that these ads can be blocked forever.
How To Block Ads From Smartphone: Sometimes while using smartphone we have to face many problems. Sometimes there is no internet connection in the phone, sometimes advertisements appear again and again. Advertisements come while watching or opening anything, which is very annoying. Especially when you are doing some important work. The good news is that these ads can be blocked forever.
Ads are created based on our searches. Keeping in mind the nature of our search, Google displays advertisements related to it. For example, if you are learning a recipe or searching for food on your phone, after a while you will see ads related to food. But there is a setting available in the phone, so that you can stop showing advertisements on the phone.
Ads can be blocked like this
- First you have to go to the settings of the phone. For this, you have to go to the menu of the phone and select the “Settings” option.
- Now find the Manage your google account option and open it.
- After this, you have to find the option “Ads” or “Advertisement”. You may find it here under slightly different names depending on your phone’s operating system, such as “Google Ads” or “Ads Settings”.
- When you reach the Ad Settings page, you will get an option like “Opt out of personalized ads” or “Turn off interest-based ads”. Select or enable it.
- In some phones, you will also get “Reset Advertising ID” or “Reset Ad ID” option. Select it and reset the advertising ID of the phone.
- Even in some phones you may need to restart the phone after resetting the Advertising ID. After doing this, you will not be bothered again and again by ads on the phone.