Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive: The fresher engineers have a bright scope to give their careers a flight. Tech Mahindra will give an elbow room for the fresher candidates to test themselves and their skills. Also, it will provide them with the opportunity to be a part of such a prestigious organization. Moreover, such a drive is not common off campuses. Hence, it is a once in a lifetime scope for the young engineers. To know more about the eligibility criteria and other details read further.
Salary Package and Position Offered in the Tech Mahindra Hiring Drive:
- The Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive is offering the candidates a handsome CTC.
- The candidates who get through the drive will get a job with a CTC of 3.35 Lakhs per Annum.
- The drive will be for the position of an Associate Software Engineer.
Eligibility Criteria of the Drive:
There are several criteria for a candidate to be eligible for this drive. The aspirants should read the criteria carefully before registering themselves on the portal.
- The aspirants should have a minimum percentage of 60 in both 10th and 12th standards.
- Also, their engineering degree should be from a college or institution that is recognized by AICTE. Besides, the institution should have approval from UGC.
- The course should be a regular one. No correspondence course students will be entertained.
- On the other hand, only the engineers who have a degree in the following subjects can apply for the drive: E&C/ IT/ Telecom/E&TC/ Electronics/ Communication. Moreover, the MCA degree holders can also apply for the posts.
- The candidates should have an overall percentage of 60 in graduation or a CGPA of a minimum of 6.
- The candidates who have a Diploma in either of the subjects mentioned above can appear in the exam. However, they should have a minimum of 60% in Diploma.
Year of Passing:
- The candidate should be a pass out of either 2020 or 2021.
- The drive is only for the freshers.
The Pattern of Exam:
The exam of the Tech Mahindra Drive will be of four rounds. It will assess the candidates’ overall subject knowledge and communication skills. The rounds are:
- Written Test (Online): The test will be on aptitudes in different domains like Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, etc.
- Story Writing: The candidates will get a topic in which they will have to write a story.
- Interview on Technical topics: This round is to assess the aspirants’ verbal skills.
- HR Interview round: In this round, the HR will take an interview on a general basis to judge the candidate’s eagerness to get the job.
- First of all, go to the career website of Tech Mahindra to register for the drive.
- Fill in all the credentials carefully.
- After successfully registering, the candidates will get a Registration Id and a Registration PIN.
- They will send the pin and ID via the registered email ID. These should be saved for further reference.