InfyTQ 2021: Infosys, one of the leading consultation and digital service providers has a great scope for the techie youth. Moreover, the bright young minds have the opportunity to get placed off-campus in the company. All of this possible because of the initiative of the organization to start the certification exam for recently passed students. Besides, the candidates have to take up the test through a mobile application. This process makes it accessible to the candidates even in rural areas. Know more about the process and details of the exam.
Whereabouts of the Certification by Infosys:
Infosys started this venture in 2019. The venture was fruitful. Many aspirants took the exam and got a job in Infosys. Besides, the certification is an added advantage for the aspirants. It helps them to get a job in any other IT company. Also, the questions asked in the exam are technology-based and meant to assess the knowledge and skills of the candidates. Moreover, through this, the candidates do not even have to wait for a campus drive which is a tedious one. Besides, such campus drives require them to be physically present in front of the hirers.
Eligibility Criteria of InfyTQ 2021:
- The first criteria for appearing in the exam is to register yourself on the InfyTQ application. This app is present on both Android and iOS platforms.
- Get the InfyTQ Application for the android app here.
- Also, get the InfyTQ Application for iOS platforms here.
- The candidates should have either of the degrees: B.E, M.E, B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, MCM, M.Sc
- There is not a minimum percentage requirement for this exam. Anyone who has either of the above degrees can apply for the exam.
- The candidates can appear thrice in the InfyTQ exam, however, there should be a minimum gap of 3 months to reappear for the exam.
Process of getting Certified in InfyTQ 2021:
- The first step to getting certified is to download the InfyTQ app.
- Further, the candidates need to register themselves on the app.
- On the other hand, to qualify, the aspirants need to score more than or equal to 65% in the InfyTQ Exam.
- After the exam, the qualified candidates will be eligible for direct face to face interview.
- In short, the exam will test the readiness of the applicants in terms of programming and their knowledge of Databases.
Syllabus and Pattern of InfyTQ 2021:
There are some topics related to Python in the syllabus like:
- The basics of Python programming.
- SQL and DBMS
- Object-oriented programming with the usage of Python.
- Algorithms and Data Structures using Python.
- Waterfall based development
- The candidates have to appear for an exam of 3 hours duration.
- The exam will assess Two components: Hands-on component will have 2 questions, on the other hand, there will be 20 objective type questions.
- When the exam starts, the candidates cannot access any other application.
- Besides, there will be a timer at the top of the display screen.
- There is no requirement of maintaining a sequence while solving the questions.
- The candidates need to code in the given code pane for both the questions in the case of the Hands-on Component.
- On the other hand, for Multiple Choice Questions (Objective Type) Component there will be questions from the given syllabus.
- However, if there are questions with multiple options as answers then marks will be given only to the people who choose all the correct options.
- Also, the candidates have to submit each answer separately by clicking on the “SUBMIT” option.
- The candidates have to click “Finish the Test” after completing the exam as a whole.
How to Book a Slot?
- Candidates can book a slot and register for free.
- The students who are graduating in the courses allowed to register in 2021 can also apply.
- The slots are booked on a first-come-first-serve basis, hence, aspirants should try their luck as soon as possible.
- The exam date and the city of the examination will be as per the applicant’s choice.
- Besides, the candidates will get all the details regarding the exam through the registered e-mail id.
Courses Available on INFYTQ platform
- Internet of Things
- Blockchain Overview
- Big Data
- NoSQL Databases
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud Computing
- Cyber Security