IB Recruitment 2021: The Government of India is starting to recruit people in the Intelligence Bureau. Also, it will initiate accepting applications via its official website. The Bureau will provide jobs to candidates for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer. Besides, all the details are out to apply for the posts. Read the article to know about the eligibility criteria and the other details.
Vacancies in IB Recruitment Process 2021:
- The Intelligence Bureau is recruiting for the position of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO).
- Besides, there are 2000 vacancies in total for only ACIO posts.
Eligibility Criteria for IB Recruitment 2021:
- The minimum age requirement for the vacancies is 18 years old.
- On the other hand, The maximum age limit is 27 years old.
- However, there will be age relaxation for the candidates who belong to ST or SC or OBC categories.
- For the SC and ST candidates, there is an age relaxation of 5 years.
- Whereas, for the OBC candidates the relaxation of age is equal to 3 years.
- The candidate should be a graduate i.e. a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject is a must.
- However, a candidate is eligible for applying even if they have a degree equivalent to graduation. But, the degree has to be from a recognized Institute/University.
- Also, the candidates should have prior knowledge of computers.
Application Fee IB Recruitment 2021:
- The candidates have to pay an examination fee of Rs. 110/-
- On the other hand, a recruitment processing fee of Rs. 500 is also charged in addition to the examination fee.
Pay Scale for IB Recruitment Process:
- The pay scale is according to the Central Government Allowances.
- It is level 7 of the pay matrix plus that ranges between Rs.44,9900 to Rs.1,42,400.
Process of Selection:
The selection process happens in three tiers:
- In this tier, the applicants have to appear for an online written exam.
- Besides, this is an elimination round. The candidates will have to qualify in this round to attend Tier II.
- The questions will be objective type.
- Also, the total marks in this round are 100.
- The exam in this round will be descriptive type.
- This also is an elimination round. To go to the next Tier, one has to qualify in this round.
- On the other hand, this tier has a total of 50 marks.
- In this round, there will be an interview.
- The candidate has to answer the questions put forward by the Interviewer. However, the questions can be of any genre. Also, it can be personal or subject-based.
- This round needs an amalgamation of knowledge and confidence to crack.
- This is the final round. If candidates qualify this round they will get the job.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
In IB Recruitment 2021, how many vacancies are there?
There is a total of 2000 vacancies. The vacancies are solely for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO).
How are the vacancies divided on the basis of Caste?
- There are 989 vacancies for the candidates belonging to the General category.
- For the EWS candidates, there are 113 posts vacant.
- On the other hand, for the SC candidates, there are 360 vacant posts.
- Moreover, for the ST candidates, there are 121 posts available.
Where can I find the application form for IB Recruitment 2021?
The Application process will happen through the Official Website of the Intelligence Bureau shortly.