HDFC Bank services: On behalf of HDFC Bank, customers have been informed by writing an email that some services will remain closed due to system maintenance and upgrade. This step has been taken by the bank to improve its services.
In the mail sent to the customers by HDFC Bank, it was written that we are committed to provide good banking services to our customers. We will be temporarily suspending some of our services for maintenance and upgrades to our systems.
it is a matter of relief for the customers that the maintenance and upgrade work of this system will be done between 3 am to 6 am. Banking services are generally less used at this time.
Which services will remain closed?
According to the mail made by the bank, services related to balance checking, deposits, fund transfers , and other payments will remain closed on June 10 and June 18.
Banking services were suspended between 3 am and 6 am on June 4 for a system upgrade by the bank. Along with this, it was said in the mail by the bank that every possible effort will be made to reduce the downtime.
This is how HDFC Bank customers can check balance on WhatsApp
- First of all, you have to send Hi to the bank’s WhatsApp number 7070022222 from the official number registered with your bank.
- After this, the last four numbers of the customer ID have to be entered.
- Then register yourself for WhatsApp Banking via the OTP you have on SMS.
- Once you register. Then click on Account Services, Credit Card Services and Apply for Products and More Services.
- From this, you have to select the option of Account Services, after which you will get the option of Balance Enquiry, Account Statement and Last Seven Transactions. Of these, by clicking on Balance Enquiry, you will know your balance.