Online services Google Pay, Phone Pay, Paytm, Internet Banking (Online Transfer) services will continue due to bank closure, but checkbook-passbook operations may be affected. You can transfer money from one account to another through net banking or mobile banking. Can transfer via
May/June Bank Holidays 2023: There is important news for all bank users. If there is any work related to the bank, then complete it as soon as possible, because today Saturday, May 27 to June 15, banks will be closed for 6 days, although online services will continue, in such a situation, for the convenience of the customers, you can do some work on mobile or net. Banking can be completed.
Online services will continue
Apart from this, online services Google Pay, Phone Pay, Paytm, Internet Banking (Online Transfer) services will continue, but the work of checkbook-passbook may be affected. You can transfer money from one account to another through net banking or mobile banking. Can transfer. Money can also be transferred through UPI, while you can use ATM for cash withdrawal. You can also do your work through Net Banking, ATM, digital payment. You can also use credit and debit cards easily.
Banks will be closed for so many days between May 27 and June 15
- May 27, 2023- Banks will remain closed due to the fourth Saturday.
- May 28, 2023- Due to Sunday, there will be bank holiday across the country.
- June 4 – Sunday, there will be a holiday in the banks of the whole country.
- June 10 – It is the second Saturday of the month, there will be a holiday in banks
- June 11- Sunday will be a holiday.
- June 15 – Raj Sankranti, banks will remain closed in Mizoram and Odisha.
- June 18-Sunday will be holiday.
- June 20 – Rath Yatra, banks in Odisha and Manipur will remain closed.