If you are a Kotak Mahindra Bank customer, you will not be able to get Kotak Bank Debit, Spendz Card services for a few hours on June 3 and 10, 2023. Regarding this, Kotak Mahindra Bank says that due to the maintenance of debit and spend cards, the services will be interrupted for a few hours. Apart from this, the bank has also informed its customers through e-mail.
The bank said in the email that we would like to inform you that the bank system will not be available on June 03, 2023 and June 10, 2023 from 01.00 AM to 04.30 AM due to maintenance activity. During this time the following services will be temporarily unavailable on your Kotak Bank Debit Card, Spendz Card and Gift Card.
- Card Control – Modification of Transaction Amount Limit and Transaction Activation or Deactivation
- Card Blocking – Unblocking
- primary account change
- Account Linking – Delinking
- Application for New Debit Card / Image Card
- card closure request
- Register for tokenization and PIN re-generation
- Card Inquiry and Verification
Know what is spendz?
Kotak Spendz is a prepaid offer for your small, everyday expenses. It is specially designed to help you track your roadmarra expenses separately, making it easy to manage the budget and avoid overspending.
How to use Spendz
- Go to Kotak Mobile App.
- Tap on Spendz Prepaid under the Banks section.
- Tap on Add Money and load money as per your requirement.
- Now you can pay conveniently through Spendz Card, Pay Your Contact, Scan & Pay or Billpay.
Customer can contact 24 hours customer call on 18602662666 to modify the limit to default limit. To increase the limit over and above the default limit, you can get the limit increased by visiting your nearest Kotak Mahindra Bank branch.