Amazon Internship Program: The B.Tech and M.Tech students have the chance to be a part of Amazon India as interns. Also, they will get elbow room to share their thoughts and ideas with the experts in the industry. Amazon Invites students who are eager to experience industrial activity for ease in the future. The internship program will happen in 2021. But, students need to register themselves fast because the link will expire soon.
On the other hand, the selected students will get to be a part of imminent projects that the company handles. They will get to write actual software that is significant for the customers of the company. Besides, they can collaborate with the expert Software Development Engineers (SDEs) and get guidance from them to serve in the best possible way.
Criteria of Eligibility for Amazon Internship Program:
- The candidates have to be in a degree course. Pass outs candidates cannot apply for the internship.
- Also, they should be into either of the course: B.Tech Computer Science, M.Tech Computer Science, or any other relevant field.
- The students need to have knowledge of different programming languages like C++, Java, Python, etc.
- Moreover, they should have knowledge of the basics of computer science. They should have a clear concept in topics like data structures, complexity analysis, etc.
- It will be advantageous if they have previous experience in a technical internship.
- They should have experience in non-linear optimization and linear programming.
- They should have the zeal of solving problems that are ambiguous in nature. Their abstract thinking should be strong and intuitive.
Responsibilities and Roles of the Students in the Internship:
- The students need to collaboratively design new services and products that are apt for the market. Also, the design of the service should be user-friendly and satisfactory.
- They need to keenly learn the process and instructions of the experts in the field.
- They need to create distributed storages, query systems, and indexes that are easily scalable, they should be fault-tolerant as well as low cost.
- Also, the systems and services that they design should be easily manageable.
- They should be able to code good solutions if some bugs or problems arise. The students should be able to define the problems and assess them.
- They should be capable of working in a quick working atmosphere.
Process of Application:
- Go to the recruitment page of amazon’s official website for jobs.
- Find the internship option and enroll yourself.
- The candidates who get shortlisted will have to appear for a screening test.
- Thereafter, there will be an interview which will be either telephone or face-to-face.
- Also, if you have a reference it will be useful to get through the process.