Aadhaar Card Surname Change: Aadhar Card is a document that is useful to you everywhere nowadays, whether it is to make a PAN card or to open an account in the bank. On the basis of this Aadhar card, documents from your ration card to bank passbook are available.
Although nowadays it has become very easy to make any change in Aadhar card, but if you are married, then information about how to change surname in Aadhar card is being given here.
In our country, girls often add husband’s name to their name after marriage or their surname is changed. Although this work is more social, but it is very important to update it in the Aadhar card, otherwise you may face many financial problems. After marriage, there are many changes including address, surname, then you should update it immediately, so that you do not have any problem.
Know here the process of changing surname, address
- Visit the official website of UIDAI www.uidai.gov.in.
- Sign-in with your Aadhar number.
- OTP will come on the mobile, after filling it, you will be able to access your Aadhar card on the UIDAI website.
- To change the name, you have to select the Rename option. After that change your surname and write.
- You can also change both name and surname.
- You will have to submit all the required documents on www.uidai.gov.in.
- After this you have to click on the option of Send OTP.
- Now OTP will come on your registered number.
- Submit your form by entering OTP.
Offline can also be done at Aadhar Card Center,
if you want to change name or address offline, then go to Aadhar Enrollment Center for this. Fill the form to change the name in Aadhar card and submit Rs 50 along with all the required documents. After the completion of all the process from there, your updated Aadhar card will come to your home in a few days.